This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
The Mozilla CA certificates package was updated to match the current
Mozilla revision 1.95 of certdata.txt.
It blacklists some misused certificate authorities, adds some new and
adjusts some others.
On openSUSE 13.1 a problem with names was also fixed.
- distrust: AC DG Tresor SSL (bnc#854367)
server auth, code signing, email signing
t server auth, code signing, email signing
s_Root:22.214.171.124.0.1.crt server auth
0.crt removed code signing and server auth abilities
06.crt removed code signing and server auth abilities
- new: D-TRUST_Root_Class_3_CA_2_2009:126.96.36.199.243.crt
- new: D-TRUST_Root_Class_3_CA_2_EV_2009:188.8.131.52.244.crt
- new: PSCProcert:2.1.11.crt server auth, code signing,
.184.108.40.206.24.103.182.crt server auth, code signing,
220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.88.crt server auth, code
22.214.171.124.228.108.244.crt removed all abilities
crt server auth, code signing
- changed: TWCA_Root_Certification_Authority:2.1.1.crt
added code signing ability
See also :
Update the affected ca-certificates-mozilla package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now