This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
the following security issues were fixed in wireshark :
- The IEEE 802.15.4 dissector could crash wnpa-sec-2013-61
- The NBAP dissector could crash wnpa-sec-2013-62
- The SIP dissector could crash wnpa-sec-2013-63
- The OpenWire dissector could go into a large loop
- The TCP dissector could crash wnpa-sec-2013-65
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed
See also :
Update the affected wireshark packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3