This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This wireshark update to 1.8.10 fixes several security and non
security bugs. [bnc#839607]
+ vulnerabilities fixed :
- The NBAP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-55
- The ASSA R3 dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The RTPS dissector could overflow a buffer.
- The MQ dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-58
- The LDAP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-59
- The Netmon file parser could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-60
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed
See also :
Update the affected wireshark packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.7
Public Exploit Available : false