This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update of subversion includes several bug and security fixes.
- update to 1.7.10 [bnc#821505] CVE-2013-1968
- Client-side bugfixes :
- fix 'svn revert' 'no such table: revert_list' spurious
- fix 'svn diff' doesn't show some locally added files
- fix changelist filtering when --changelist values aren't
- fix 'svn diff --git' shows wrong copyfrom
- fix 'svn diff -x-w' shows wrong changes
- fix 'svn blame' sometimes shows every line as modified
- fix regression in 'svn status -u' output for externals
- fix file permissions change on commit of file with
- improve some fatal error messages
- fix externals not removed when working copy is made
- Server-side bugfixes :
- fix repository corruption due to newline in filename
- fix svnserve exiting when a client connection is aborted
- fix svnserve memory use after clear
- fix repository corruption on power/disk failure on
- Developer visible changes :
- make get-deps.sh compatible with Solaris /bin/sh
- fix infinite recursion bug in get-deps.sh
- fix uninitialised output parameter of
- Bindings :
- fix JavaHL thread-safety bug
See also :
Update the affected subversion packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.8
Public Exploit Available : false