This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
- Update to 12.12
- Fixes and Stability Enhancements
- New option 'Delete settings and data for all extensions'
option (off by default) in the Delete Private Data
- Corrected an issue where using the 'Delete Private Data'
dialog could delete extension and settings data
- Redesigned the 'Delete Private Data' dialog to be more
usable with small screens
- Fixed an issue where quitting Opera while in fullscreen
mode could cripple the interface on the next start-up
- Fixed an issue where malformed GIF images could allow
execution of arbitrary code
- Fixed an issue where repeated attempts to access a
target site could trigger address field spoofing
- Fixed an issue where private data could be disclosed to
other computer users, or be modified by them
- full changelog available at:
See also :
Update the affected opera packages.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now