This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Chromium update to 21.0.1145
- Fixed several issues around audio not playing with
- Crash Fixes
- Improvements to trackpad on Cr-48
- Security Fixes (bnc#762481)
- CVE-2011-3083: Browser crash with video + FTP
- CVE-2011-3084: Load links from internal pages in their
- CVE-2011-3085: UI corruption with long autofilled values
- CVE-2011-3086: Use-after-free with style element.
- CVE-2011-3087: Incorrect window navigation
- CVE-2011-3088: Out-of-bounds read in hairline drawing
- CVE-2011-3089: Use-after-free in table handling.
- CVE-2011-3090: Race condition with workers.
- CVE-2011-3091: Use-after-free with indexed DB
- CVE-2011-3092: Invalid write in v8 regex
- CVE-2011-3093: Out-of-bounds read in glyph handling
- CVE-2011-3094: Out-of-bounds read in Tibetan handling
- CVE-2011-3095: Out-of-bounds write in OGG container.
- CVE-2011-3096: Use-after-free in GTK omnibox handling.
- CVE-2011-3098: Bad search path for Windows Media Player
- CVE-2011-3100: Out-of-bounds read drawing dash paths.
- CVE-2011-3101: Work around Linux Nvidia driver bug
- CVE-2011-3102: Off-by-one out-of-bounds write in libxml.
See also :
Update the affected chromium / v8 packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.8
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 74634 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2011-3083
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now