This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
- update to version 1.0.9
- stop file descriptors leaking into the session processes
(bnc#745339, lp#927060, CVE-2012-1111)
- fix compilation against gthread
- change session directory once user permissions are set
so it works on NFS filesystems that don't allow root to
- fix object cleanup on exit
- fix lightdm --debug not working on newer GLib
- drop privileges when reading ~/.dmrc (CVE-2011-3153)
- fix crash calling lightdm_get_layout
- drop lightdm-CVE-2011-3153.patch which has been included
See also :
Update the affected lightdm packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.6