This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
23 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2014-1743: Use-after-free in styles. Credit to
-  High CVE-2014-1744: Integer overflow in audio. Credit to
-  High CVE-2014-1745: Use-after-free in SVG. Credit to Atte
Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1746: Out-of-bounds read in media filters.
Credit to Holger Fuhrmannek.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1747: UXSS with local MHTML file. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2014-1748: UI spoofing with scrollbar. Credit to
-  CVE-2014-1749: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
-  CVE-2014-3152: Integer underflow in V8 fixed in version
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 74114 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now