This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is
a version prior to 34.0.1847.137. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free error exists in the included Flash
version that could lead to arbitrary code execution.
- An unspecified error exists in the included Flash
version that could allow a bypass of the same origin
- Several security bypass errors exist in the included
Flash version. (CVE-2014-0517, CVE-2014-0518,
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'WebSockets'
and 'editing'. (CVE-2014-1740, CVE-2014-1742)
- An integer overflow error exists related to DOM
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead
relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 34.0.1847.137 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 74009 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now