This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports (belatedly) :
9 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2014-1730: Type confusion in V8. Credit to
-  High CVE-2014-1731: Type confusion in DOM. Credit to John
-  High CVE-2014-1736: Integer overflow in V8. Credit to
SkyLined working with HP's Zero Day Initiative.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1732: Use-after-free in Speech Recognition.
Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1733: Compiler bug in Seccomp-BPF. Credit
to Jed Davis.
-  CVE-2014-1734: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
- [359130, 359525, 360429] CVE-2014-1735: Multiple vulnerabilities in
V8 fixed in version 188.8.131.52.
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.8
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 73793 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now