This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
31 vulnerabilities fixed in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2014-1716: UXSS in V8. Credit to Anonymous.
-  High CVE-2014-1717: OOB access in V8. Credit to Anonymous.
-  High CVE-2014-1718: Integer overflow in compositor. Credit
to Aaron Staple.
-  High CVE-2014-1719: Use-after-free in web workers. Credit
to Collin Payne.
-  High CVE-2014-1720: Use-after-free in DOM. Credit to
-  High CVE-2014-1721: Memory corruption in V8. Credit to
-  High CVE-2014-1722: Use-after-free in rendering. Credit to
-  High CVE-2014-1723: Url confusion with RTL characters.
Credit to George McBay.
-  High CVE-2014-1724: Use-after-free in speech. Credit to
Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1725: OOB read with window property. Credit
-  Medium CVE-2014-1726: Local cross-origin bypass. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2014-1727: Use-after-free in forms. Credit to
-  CVE-2014-1728: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
- [345820, 347262, 348319, 350863, 352982, 355586, 358059]
CVE-2014-1729: Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed in version
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 73431 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now