This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 11 host is missing a security update.
The antivirus scanner ClamAV has been updated to version 0.98.1, which
includes the following fixes :
- Code quality fixes in libclamav, clamd, sigtool,
clamav-milter, clamconf, and clamdtop.
- Code quality fixes in libclamav, libclamunrar and
- bb #8385: a PDF ASCII85Decode zero-length fix.
- bb #7436: elf64 header early exit.
- libclamav: SCAN_ALL mode fixes.
- iso9660: iso_scan_file rewrite. Version 0.98.1 also
implements support for new file types, and quality
improvements, including Extraction, decompression, and
scanning of files within the Extensible Archive
(XAR)/Apple Disk Image (DMG) format, support for
decompression and scanning of files in the 'Xz'
Additionally, improvements and fixes were done to extraction and
scanning of OLE formats. An option to force all scanned data to disk
was added. Various improvements to ClamAV configuration, support of
third-party libraries, and unit tests were done.
See also :
Apply SAT patch number 9036.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now