This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
New vulnerabilities after the Pwn2Own competition :
-  Code execution outside sandbox. Credit to VUPEN.
-  High CVE-2014-1713: Use-after-free in Blink bindings
-  High CVE-2014-1714: Windows clipboard vulnerability
-  Code execution outside sandbox. Credit to Anonymous.
-  High CVE-2014-1705: Memory corruption in V8
-  High CVE-2014-1715: Directory traversal issue
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5