This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
11 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2013-6646: Use-after-free in web workers. Credit
to Collin Payne.
-  High CVE-2013-6641: Use-after-free related to forms. Credit
to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2013-6642: Address bar spoofing in Chrome for
Android. Credit to lpilorz.
-  High CVE-2013-6643: Unprompted sync with an attacker's
Google account. Credit to Joao Lucas Melo Brasio.
-  Medium CVE-2013-6645 Use-after-free related to speech input
elements. Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  CVE-2013-6644: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 71983 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now