This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version
prior to 31.0.1650.48. It is, therefore, affected by multiple
- Various, unspecified errors exist. (CVE-2013-2931)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to speech input
elements, media elements, 'id' attribute strings, DOM
ranges, and libjingle. (CVE-2013-6621, CVE-2013-6622,
CVE-2013-6624, CVE-2013-6625, CVE-2013-6631)
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist in SVG and HTTP
parsing. (CVE-2013-6623, CVE-2013-6627)
- An address bar URI-spoofing vulnerability exists that
is related to interstitial warnings. (CVE-2013-6626)
- A certificate validation security bypass issue exists
during TLS renegotiation. (CVE-2013-6628)
- A memory corruption error exists in the libjpeg and
libjpeg-turbo libraries when memory is uninitialized
when decoding images with missing SOS data.
- A memory corruption error exists in the 'jdmarker.c'
source file in the libjpeg-turbo library when processing
Huffman tables. (CVE-2013-6630)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 31.0.1650.48 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.4
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 70916 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now