This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
25 security fixes in this release, including :
-  Medium CVE-2013-6621: Use after free related to speech
input elements. Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  High CVE-2013-6622: Use after free related to media
elements. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2013-6623: Out of bounds read in SVG. Credit to
-  High CVE-2013-6624: Use after free related to 'id'
attribute strings. Credit to Jon Butler.
-  High CVE-2013-6625: Use after free in DOM ranges. Credit to
-  Low CVE-2013-6626: Address bar spoofing related to
interstitial warnings. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
-  High CVE-2013-6627: Out of bounds read in HTTP parsing.
Credit to skylined.
-  Medium CVE-2013-6628: Issue with certificates not being
checked during TLS renegotiation. Credit to Antoine Delignat-Lavaud
and Karthikeyan Bhargavan from Prosecco of INRIA Paris.
-  Medium-Critical CVE-2013-2931: Various fixes from internal
audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
-  Medium CVE-2013-6629: Read of uninitialized memory in
libjpeg and libjpeg-turbo. Credit to Michal Zalewski of Google.
-  Medium CVE-2013-6630: Read of uninitialized memory in
libjpeg-turbo. Credit to Michal Zalewski of Google.
-  High CVE-2013-6631: Use after free in libjingle. Credit to
Patrik Hoglund of the Chromium project.
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 70865 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now