This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
25 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2013-2900: Incomplete path sanitization in file
handling. Credit to Krystian Bigaj.
-  Low CVE-2013-2905: Information leak via overly broad
permissions on shared memory files. Credit to Christian Jaeger.
-  High CVE-2013-2901: Integer overflow in ANGLE. Credit to
-  High CVE-2013-2902: Use after free in XSLT. Credit to
-  High CVE-2013-2903: Use after free in media element. Credit
-  High CVE-2013-2904: Use after free in document parsing.
Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  CVE-2013-2887: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives (Chrome 29).
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 69437 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now