This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Selective backports from stable/grizzly :
- Ec2Signer: Initial support for v4 signature
- Allow signature verification for older boto versions.
- Default signing_dir to secure temp dir.
- Fix memcache encryption middleware. (CVE-2013-2166,
- Check token expiry. (CVE-2013-2104)
- Allow secure user password update. (CVE-2013-2013)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected python-keystoneclient package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.8
Public Exploit Available : true