This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fixes CVE-2013-2099, maliciously crafted SSL certificate
can cause a denial of service.
- Builds the C extensions from the Cython source instead
of the pregenerated C files.
- Build without strict-aliasing on Fedora versions which
have a bug in the python distutils module.
- Install the localization files
- (F17-only) Update from upstream 2.5.0 to 2.5.1
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected bzr package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.7
Public Exploit Available : true