This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
RPM change :
- provide the ZTS extension
- Fix a security issue in radius_get_vendor_attr() by
enforcing checks of the VSA length field against the
buffer size. (Adam)
- Support added for PHP 5.4 and 5.5. (Johannes)
- Fixed bug #60885 (Radius module causing Apache
segmentation fault). (Adam)
- Fixed a crash when calling radius_server_secret() with
no servers configured. (Adam)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected php-pecl-radius package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now