This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Rebased to version 0.9.0
- bugzilla: modify: add --dependson (Don Zickus)
- bugzilla: new: add --groups option (Paul Frields)
- bugzilla: modify: Allow setting nearly every bug
- NovellBugzilla implementation removed, can't get it to
- Gracefully handle private bugs (bz #963979)
- Raise error if python-magic is needed (bz #951572)
- CVE-2013-2191: Add SSL host and cert validation (bz
#975961, bz #951594)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected python-bugzilla package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.7
Public Exploit Available : true