This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Updated to latest IcedTea7-forest 2.3.10
- arm tarball updated to 2.1.9
- build bumped to 25
- All full-paths now have arch
- temporarly swithced to intree lcms as it have security
fixes (patch 500)
- added GENSRCDIR='$PWD/generated.build' to be able to
- removed (build)requires lcms2(-devel)
- this update is known to break icedtea-web. But also
fixed icedtea-web was released. Be sure you have at
least icedtea-web-1.4-2.fc19 installed before tesitn
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected java-1.7.0-openjdk package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now