This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Changes since 1.19.5
- (bug 47304) SECURITY: Check SVG xml encoding against
- (bug 46590) Added AbortChangePassword hook to allow
extensions to abort password changes from
- Localisation updates from http://translatewiki.net.
- mwdocgen.php: Implement --version option.
- Remove svnstat stuff used in Doxygen generation
- E_USER_DEPRECATED undefined prior to php 5.3
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected mediawiki package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true