This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 11 host is missing a security update.
wireshark has been updated to 1.8.6 which fixes bugs and security
Vulnerabilities fixed :
- The TCP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-10.
- The HART/IP dissectory could go into an infinite loop.
- The CSN.1 dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-12.
- The MS-MMS dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-13.
- The MPLS Echo dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The RTPS and RTPS2 dissectors could crash.
- The Mount dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-16.
- The AMPQ dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The ACN dissector could attempt to divide by zero.
- The CIMD dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-19.
- The FCSP dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The RELOAD dissector could go into an infinite loop.
wnpa-sec-2013-21. (CVE-2013-2486 / CVE-2013-2487)
- The DTLS dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-22
(CVE-2013-2488) More information about further bug fixes
and updated protocol support are listed here:
See also :
Apply SAT patch number 7490.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.8
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 66254 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now