This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
New in release 1.3.2 (2013-04-17) :
- Security Updates
- CVE-2013-1927, RH884705: fixed gifar vulnerability
- CVE-2013-1926, RH916774: Class-loader incorrectly
shared for applets with same relative-path.
- Added new option in itw-settings which allows users to
set JVM arguments when plugin is initialized.
- PR580: http://www.horaoficial.cl/ loads improperly
- Plugin PR1260: IcedTea-Web should not rely on GTK
PR1157: Applets can hang browser after fatal exception
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected icedtea-web package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : false