This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This update of Perl 5 fixes the following security issues :
- fix rehash DoS [bnc#804415] [CVE-2013-1667]
- improve CGI crlf escaping [bnc#789994] [CVE-2012-5526]
- fix glob denial of service [bnc#796014] [CVE-2011-2728]
- sanitize input in Maketext.pm [bnc#797060]
- make getgrent work with long group entries [bnc#788388]
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 8479.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Public Exploit Available : true