This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Rebased to version 0.10.2.3
- Fix libxl driver to build against xen 4.2 (bz #870689)
- Fix possible crash when destroying guests (bz #877110)
- Fix loading sysctl file (bz #887017)
- Fix svirt memory leak (bz #890039)
- Fix attaching PCI netdev to VM (bz #893131)
- Fix libvirtd segfault on shutdown (bz #903184)
- Raise mem limit to stop qemu processes from getting
OOM killed (bz #903432)
- CVE-2013-0170 libvirt: use-after-free in
virNetMessageFree() (bz #893450, bz #905173)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected libvirt package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false