This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Opera installed on the remote host is earlier than 12.13
and is, therefore, reportedly affected by the following
- An error exists related to DOM manipulation that could
lead to application crashes or arbitrary code
- A use-after-free error exists related to SVG 'clipPaths'
that could lead to memory corruption or arbitrary code
- An error exists related to the TLS protocol, CBC mode
encryption and response time. An attacker could obtain
plaintext contents of encrypted traffic via timing
- The application could fail to make the proper 'pre-
flight' Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) requests.
In some situations this error could aid an attacker in
cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks. (1045)
- An unspecified, low severity issue exists that has an
See also :
Upgrade to Opera 12.13 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.8
Public Exploit Available : true