This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Changes in version 1.3.2
Security Fixes :
- CVE-2012-5583 Missing CN validation of CAS server
certificate [#58] (Joachim Fritschi)
Bug Fixes :
- Fix broken character encoding in Greek and French [#40]
- Minor error corrections in a few example files 
- Remove erroneous break statement [#44] (jbittel)
- Use X-Forwarded-Port [#45] (Andrew Kirkpatrick)
- Stop autoloader using set_include_path [#51/#52]
- Fix undefined property in the rebroadcast code [#47]
- Enable getCookies on a proxied sevices [#56] (Adam
Changes in version 1.3.1
Bug Fixes :
- Readd PEAR support to the package [#30] (Joachim
- fix a __autoload conflicts in the autoloader [#36]
- fix PEAR code style errors  (Joachim Fritschi)
- properly unset variables during checkAuthenticate[#35]
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected php-pear-CAS package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.4
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.6
Public Exploit Available : true