This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
- Added IMAP server side search
- Added the file .claws-mail/extraheaderrc which holds
editable extra headers to be added to compose window
- Added 'Select html part of multipart messages' to the
- GnuPG: Consider marginal signature validity as
- The mimeview shortcuts are now user configurable
- Spell checker: Always show 'change dictionary' menu
- Filtering dialogue: TreeView type-ahead is now case
- Separated 'Mark all read' from 'Mark as read' and
- Made 'Mark all read' confirmation button more clear
- Made the clickable area of the expander arrows in the
folder list larger
- Made SSL client certificate error messages more
- The type of units required in the Extended Search
information dialogue are now indicated
- Several speed-ups and optimizations
- Updated manual
- Updated translations: Brazilian Portuguese, Finnish,
French, German, Hungarian, Spanish, Swedish,
traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected claws-mail and / or claws-mail-plugins packages.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now