This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fix Glance Authentication bypass for image deletion
- Update to stable/essex 2012.1.2 including...
- Support zero-size image creation via the v1 API
- Allow admins to share images regardless of owner
- Log sensitive store info, rather than exposing over
- Fix the qpid_heartbeat option to avoid connection
- Fix image.upload notification to not send stale
- Include chunk_name in swift debug message
- Fix scrubber exception when microsecs in DB
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected openstack-glance package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.5
Public Exploit Available : true