This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host has an antivirus application that is affected
by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to its version number, the Sophos Anti-Virus installation on
the remote Windows host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An integer overflow exists when parsing Visual Basic 6
- An ASLR bypass exists in 'sophos_detoured_x64.dll'.
- A universal cross-site scripting vulnerability exists
in the template for the LSP block page.
- A memory corruption issue exists in the Microsoft CAB
- A memory corruption issue exists in the RAR virtual
machine standard filters.
- A privilege escalation vulnerability exists in the
network update service.
- A stack-based buffer overflow issue exists in the PDF
See also :
Upgrade to Sophos Anti-Virus version 10.0.9 / 10.2.1 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true