This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- security fix: escape 'extra' diff info to avoid XSS
attack (issue #515)
- add 'binary_mime_types' configuration option and
handling (issue #510)
- fix 'select for diffs' persistence across log pages
- remove lock status and filesize check on directories
in remote SVN views
- fix bogus 'Annotation of' page title for non-annotated
view (issue #514)
Version 1.1.17 (released 25-Oct-2012)
- fix exception caused by uninitialized variable usage
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected viewvc package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.7
Public Exploit Available : true