This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- run dracut-shutdown.service before shutdown.target
- do not create the initramfs world readable Resolves:
- mdraid: do the dracut shutdown, if a md raid is found
- mdraid: handle nested md raids
- mdraid: wait until devices are clean on shutdown
Resolves: rhbz#732297 rhbz#840562
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected dracut package.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 2.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 1.8
Public Exploit Available : true