This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host has an ActiveX control installed with multiple
The remote host is missing KB2755399. It may, therefore, be affected
by the following vulnerabilities related to the installed version of the
Adobe Flash ActiveX control :
- An unspecified remote code execution error exists.
- Multiple memory corruption errors exist that
could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-4163,
- An integer overflow error exists that could
lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-4167)
- A cross-domain information leak error exists.
- An integer overflow error related to the 'Matrix3D'
class exists. (CVE-2012-5054)
See also :
Install Microsoft KB2755399.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 62224 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now