This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
Report iOS devices older than 5.0.1.
The mobile device is running a version of iOS that is older than
version 5.0.1. Version 5.0.1 contains security-related fixes for
the following vulnerabilities :
- Apple iOS and Mac OS X CFNetwork Cross-Domain
Information Disclosure Vulnerability (CVE-2011-3246)
- Apple iOS FreeType Multiple Memory Corruption
- Apple iOS Code Signing Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apple iOS Libinfo Component Information Disclosure
- Apple iPad Passcode Lock Local Security Bypass
See also :
Apple has released a set of patches for your iOS-based device.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Mobile Devices
Nessus Plugin ID: 60025 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now