This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mandriva Linux host is missing one or more security
Multiple security issues were identified and fixed in OpenJDK
- S7079902, CVE-2012-1711: Refine CORBA data models
- S7143617, CVE-2012-1713: Improve fontmanager layout
- S7143614, CVE-2012-1716: SynthLookAndFeel stability
- S7143606, CVE-2012-1717: File.createTempFile should be
improved for temporary files created by the platform.
- S7143872, CVE-2012-1718: Improve certificate extension
- S7143851, CVE-2012-1719: Improve IIOP stub and tie
generation in RMIC
- S7152811, CVE-2012-1723: Issues in client compiler
- S7157609, CVE-2012-1724: Issues with loop
- S7160757, CVE-2012-1725: Problem with
- S7110720: Issue with vm config file loadingIssue with
vm config file loading
- S7145239: Finetune package definition restriction
- S7160677: missing else in fix for 7152811
The updated packages provides icedtea6-1.11.3 which is not vulnerable
to these issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Mandriva Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 59561 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now