This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Opera installed on the remote host is prior to 12.00.
It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An error exists that can allow the address bar to
display incorrect locations due to certain combinations
of navigation, reloads and redirects, which can aid in
phishing attacks. (1018)
- An error in JSON handling can allow cross-site
scripting attacks. (1019)
- An error exists related to handling double-click
actions and new windows that can be used in cross-site
scripting attacks. (1020)
- An error exists in the handling of window focus that
can allow keystrokes to be associated with non-visible
- An error in the handling of page loading can allow a
malicious page to prevent the loading while showing an
incorrect URL in the address bar. (1022)
See also :
Upgrade to Opera 12 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false