This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is
affected by multiple security vulnerabilities.
According to its version, the instance of Adobe AIR on the remote
Windows host is 126.96.36.1990 or earlier and is reportedly affected by
multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities exist that
could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-2034,
- A stack overflow vulnerability exists that could lead to
code execution. (CVE-2012-2035)
- An integer overflow vulnerability exists that could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2012-2036)
- A security bypass vulnerability exists that could lead
to information disclosure. (CVE-2012-2038)
- A null dereference vulnerability exists that could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2012-2039)
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe AIR 3.3 (188.8.131.5210) or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true