This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Update to latest upstream release
- A colorimeter can now be used as a reference to make
- Added dither/screening support for 8 bit output of
- Added JPEG file support to cctiff, tiffgamut and
- Fixed double free in icc/icc.c for profiles that have
- Fix bugs in ColorMunki Transmissive measurement mode
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected argyllcms package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false