This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This update of php5 fixes multiple security flaws :
- missing checks of return values could allow remote
attackers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer
- denial of service via hash collisions. (CVE-2011-4885)
- specially crafted XSLT stylesheets could allow remote
attackers to create arbitrary files with arbitrary
- remote attackers can cause a denial of service via
specially crafted input to an application that attempts
to perform Tidy::diagnose operations. (CVE-2012-0781)
- applications that use a PDO driver were prone to denial
of service flaws which could be exploited remotely.
- memory leak in the timezone functionality could allow
remote attackers to cause a denial of service (memory
- a stack-based buffer overflow in php5's Suhosin
extension could allow remote attackers to execute
arbitrary code via a long string that is used in a
Set-Cookie HTTP header. (CVE-2012-0807)
- this fixes an incorrect fix for CVE-2011-4885 which
could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code
via a request containing a large number of variables.
- temporary changes to the magic_quotes_gpc directive
during the importing of environment variables is not
properly performed which makes it easier for remote
attackers to conduct SQL injections. (CVE-2012-0831)
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 8009.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 58480 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now