This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Updated to OpenJDK7u3/IcedTea7 2.1
- Removed upstreamed glibc nameclash patch
- Added patch to remove the -mimpure option to gcc
- Security fixes :
- S7112642, CVE-2012-0497: Incorrect checking for
graphics rendering object
- S7082299, CVE-2011-3571: AtomicReferenceArray
insufficient array type check
- S7110687, CVE-2012-0503: Unrestricted use of
- S7110700, CVE-2012-0505: Incomplete info in the
- S7110683, CVE-2012-0502: KeyboardFocusManager focus
- S7088367, CVE-2011-3563: JavaSound incorrect bounds
- S7126960, CVE-2011-5035: Add property to limit number
of request headers to the HTTP Server
- S7118283, CVE-2012-0501: Off-by-one bug in ZIP reading
- S7110704, CVE-2012-0506: CORBA fix
- Add patch to fix compilation with GCC 4.7
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected java-1.7.0-openjdk package.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : false