This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Changes 18.104.22.168 (2011-12-21) :
-  Inline editing enum fields with null shows no
- [interface] DB suggestion not correct for user with
- [core] Magic quotes removed in PHP 5.4
- [session] No feedback when result is empty (signon
- [display] Problems regarding ShowTooltipAliasTB
-  Can't rename a database that contains views
-  Unable to move tables with triggers
- [navi] Fast filter broken with table tree
- [GUI] Firefox favicon frameset regression
- [core] Better compatibility with mysql extension
- [security] Self-XSS on export options (export
server/database/table), see PMASA-2011-20
- [security] Self-XSS in setup (host parameter), see
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.6
Public Exploit Available : true