This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a runtime environment that is affected by
The version of Oracle (formerly Sun) Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
6.x installed on the remote host is earlier than Update 30 and is
potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities:
- A stack overflow error exists related to proxy
tunnels. (Bug #6670868)
- An error exists related to foreach loops containing
generics that could lead to javac crashses.
- An error exists related to security exceptions in
- An error in 'URI.equals' could allow a return value of
'true' when handling escaped octets. (Bug #7041800)
- An error related to 'liveconnect' could cause secure
cookies not to be transfered. (Bug #7102914)
- SSL connectivity is broken when using the cipher suite
TLS_DH_anon_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA. (Bug #7103725)
See also :
Update to JDK / JRE 6 Update 30 or later and remove, if necessary,
any affected versions.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now