This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This collective June/2011 Update for Xen provides the following
- Xen does not properly check the upper boundary of
user-supplied data in the get_free_port() function when
getting a new event channel port. A local user on the
guest operating system can exploit this flaw to cause
denial of service conditions or potentially gain
elevated privileges. (CVE-2011-1166)
- 654798: Fix race between hotplug scripts writing to
xenstore and xend registering a watch for the write.
- 684297: HVM taking too long to dump vmcore
- 688757: Fix kernel panic on fully virtualized setup
- 658413: Fix root drive search on SLES 10-SP3 HVM guest
- 675363: Random lockups with kernel-xen related to
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 7547.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.5