This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This update of wireshark fixes the following vulnerabilities :
- Wireshark IKE dissector vulnerability. (CVE-2011-3266)
- Wireshark Lua script execution vulnerability.
- Wireshark buffer exception handling vulnerability.
- Lucent/Ascend file parser susceptible to infinite loop.
- ANSI MAP dissector susceptible to infinite loop.
- Large/infinite loop in the DICOM dissector.
- A corrupted snoop file could crash Wireshark.
- Malformed compressed capture data could crash Wireshark.
- A corrupted Visual Networks file could crash Wireshark.
- dereferene a NULL pointer if we had a corrupted Diameter
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 7795.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 56617 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now