This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Changes for 220.127.116.11 (2011-09-14) :
- [interface] Page list in navigation frame looks odd
- [interface] Error div misplaced
- [interface] Comment on a column breaks inline editing
- [display] Order by a column in a view doesn't work in
- [interface] Add missing space to server status
- [core] Remove library PHPExcel, due to license issues
- [export] Remove native Excel export modules (xls and
- [import] Remove native Excel import modules (xls and
-  BLOB emptied after editing another column
- [security] Fixed XSS in Inline Edit on save action,
- [security] Fixed XSS with db/table/column names, see
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : true