This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The version of Adobe Acrobat on the remote Windows host is affected
by multiple vulnerabilities.
The version of Adobe Acrobat installed on the remote host is earlier
than 10.1.1 / 9.4.6 / 8.3.1. It is, therefore, potentially affected
by the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified error exists that can allow an attacker
to bypass security leading to code execution.
- Several errors exist that allow buffer overflows
leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2432,
- Several errors exist that allow heap overflows leading
to code execution. (CVE-2011-2433, CVE-2011-2434,
- Several errors exist that allow stack overflows leading
to code execution. (CVE-2011-2438)
- An error exists that can allow memory leaks leading to
code execution. (CVE-2011-2439)
- A use-after-free error exists that can allow code
- Several errors exist in the 'CoolType.dll' library that
can allow stack overflows leading to code execution.
- A logic error exists that can lead to code execution.
- Multiple issues exist as noted in APSB11-21, a security
update for Adobe Flash Player. (CVE-2011-2130,
CVE-2011-2134, CVE-2011-2135, CVE-2011-2136,
CVE-2011-2137, CVE-2011-2138, CVE-2011-2139,
CVE-2011-2140, CVE-2011-2414, CVE-2011-2415,
CVE-2011-2416, CVE-2011-2417, CVE-2011-2425,
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat 8.3.1 / 9.4.6 / 10.1.1 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.4
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 56197 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2011-2130
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now