This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Changes for 184.108.40.206 (2011-08-24) :
- [parser] SQL parser breaks AJAX requests if query has
- [parser] Invalid escape sequence in SQL parser
- [config] $cfg['Export']['asfile'] set to false does
not select as Text option
- [export] Working SQL query exports error page
- [interface] 'Create an index on X columns' form not
- [interface] JS error in Table->Structure->Index->Edit
- [interface] Info message has 'error' class
- [interface] TABbing through a NULL field in the inline
mode resets NULL
- [various] remove version number in /setup
- [usability] Missing 'Generate Password' button
- [display] Missing Server Parameter on inline sql query
- [navi] Drop field -> lost active table
- [various] remove misleading comment on the 'Rename
- [interface] Fix footnote for inexact count while
- [interface] Fix security warning link in setup
- [display] Backquotes in normal text on import page
- [core] With Suhosin, urls are too long in edit links
- [security] Missing sanitization on the table, column
and index names leads to XSS vulnerabilities, see
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3