This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by
The installed version of SeaMonkey is earlier than 2.3.0. Such
versions are potentially affected by the following security issues :
- An error in SVG text manipulation code creates a
dangling pointer vulnerability. (CVE-2011-0084)
- Multiple, unspecified memory safety issues exist.
- An error in the D2D hardware acceleration code can allow
image data from one domain to be read by another domain.
- An error in the ANGLE library used by the WebGL
implementation can allow heap overflows, possibly
leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2987)
- An error in the shader program handling code can allow
a large shader program to overflow a buffer and crash.
- An unspecified error exists related to WebGL.
- Two errors exist related to Content Security Policy
and can lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2990)
- An unspecified error exists that can allow the Ogg
reader to crash. (CVE-2011-2992)
- An unspecified error exists that can allow unsigned
signed JAR's permissions and identity. (CVE-2011-2993)
- There is an error in the implementation of the
frames. This can be exploited to bypass the same-origin
policy and potentially conduct cross-site scripting
See also :
Upgrade to SeaMonkey 2.3.0 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 55885 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now